The special interest group on Deduction Systems (DedSys) promotes the transfer of knowledge in the field of formal proof procedures for the solution of problems used in mathematics and computer science. The SIG promotes in particular the exchange of theoretical and practical results as well as tools. The main topics of the department are for example:
- Automatic proofing,
- Program verification and synthesis,
- Term replacement systems,
- Unification theory,
- Programming and planning with logic.
The SIG regularly organizes conferences as well as workshops on special topics in the field of deduction systems. The SIG supports cooperation and the exchange of experience with other interested groups and organizations – especially from application – by organizing annual joint working meetings. In addition, the division offers technical support for training, teaching and professional questions in the field of deduction systems.
- Esch-sur-Alzette21.09.2018 Fachbereich KI Fachgruppe DedSys
- Klagenfurt26.09.2016 Fachbereich KI Fachgruppe DedSys
- Klagenfurt am Wörthersee26.09.2016 Fachbereich KI Fachgruppe DedSys
- Berlin02.08. - 03.08.2015 Fachbereich KI Fachgruppe DedSys