- Position Paper (in German) "Lethal autonomous weapon systems (LAWS) should be proscribed under international law" by the Artifical Intelligence Section (FBKI) and the Informatics and Society Section (IuG) of the German Informatics Society (GI) (February 2019)
- Paper (in German) of The AI Strategy by the Federal Government of Germany (November 2018)
- Position Paper (in German) for a Strategy Artificial Intelligence by the Federal Government of Germany (July 2018)
- Position Paper Artificial Intelligence for Europe by the European Parliament, the European Council, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions (April 2018)
- Position Paper for a meaningful Artificial Intelligence towards a French and European strategy by Cédric Villani (March 2018)
- Position Paper The Age of Artifical Intelligence by the European Political Strategy Centre (EPSC) (March 2018)
- Position paper of the German Institute for Standardization (DIN) for a DIN-SPEC on “Quality Requirements and Lifecycle Management for AI Modules” (March 2018)
Next general assembly of FBKI is at KI 2020 conference in Bamberg.